With the outbreak of Covid-19, Guardian Termite & Pest Control has reinforced the following protocols:
1) All Guardian employees are instructed to report to their supervisor if/when sick. Employees that have potential coronavirus symptoms will be instructed to have no public contact and/or remain home.
2) The use of sanitizing wipes—mostly for hands, also for cell phones, etc. are to be used in office (as well as disinfectant spray & wipe of surfaces) and to be used by field technicians for hands, cell phones & tablets, steering wheel and other equipment.
3) The use of disposable gloves are used by field technicians. Gloves will be worn for contact with door rails and other surfaces. If and when bare hands make contact with surfaces, a) do not touch face, and b) use sanitizing wipes to clean hands ASAP.
4) We may be asking clients of indoor services whether anyone in their household (or recent visitor) was/is sick. When meeting clients we may avoid handshakes, which is otherwise normally good social protocol. If necessary, we will escalate protocol to execute paperwork and payments remotely.
5) Exterior only services are a good option to keep the bugs at bay while protecting your peace of mind. With the exterior service, we continue to maintain the barrier along the perimeter of your home with the intention of preventing bugs from coming inside the home. In the event that you need or want an interior service the above guidelines will remain in place.
We will continue to provide services for our customers with the same care and dedication as we have for over 23 years. Your safety will always be a priority at Guardian.